Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So Very Wedding Sample

The Name Says It "So Versatile" - So Very Wedding Sample

For those of you who like it to be simple maybe this design is for you. For this wedding invitation I went with the colours Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. The combination of these colours and the So Versatile Stamp Set all from Stampin Up are so calming yet very elegant. This is certainly a contrast from the 5Th Avenue Floral Wedding Sample see here but just as beautiful.

NOTE: The So Versatile Stamp Set is in the New Stampin Up Occasions Mini Catalogue which is available from April 1 - June 20.

Shop 24/7/365 click here.

So Very Wedding - Menu





So Very Wedding - Wedding Invitation




So Very Wedding - Wedding Invitation with Reply Card, Map and Other Events Card


So Very Wedding - Wedding Invitation (close-up)

So Very Wedding - Table Card, Place Card, Thank you Card and Favor Box
So Very Wedding - Wedding Program


So Very Wedding - Save-the-Date Card

So Very Wedding - Save-the-Date Card, Wedding Program, and Favor Box


There will be more wedding samples coming in the next few weeks so don’t forget you can opt to subscribe for e-mail updates through FeedBlitz - just click the little icon on the top right hand corner of my sidebar.

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

STUNNING!
- Mandy

Unknown said...

Hi Jo-Ann,

I love these invitations - just wondering, is it really Whisper White in the colour-scheme? Looks almost vanilla here on my screen...

I was also wondering (if you can share a trade secret), how you get the printing to be in Chocolate Chip?

studionoeight said...

Hi Bob

You are absolutly right I did post the wrong paper, this is Very Vanilla that I used thanks for catching that, i use RGB colours when printing on my printer which allows me to get pretty accurate colours.

J