Thursday, June 2, 2011

Check Out the Summer Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker

Hi Everyone

Just a short note today but this coming Tuesday will be our 8th Wedding Anniversary and what would make this day even more special? well being published in the new issue of Canadian Scrapbooker celebrating our wedding.

I am proud to say that I have been published, check out my scrapbook page on page 67 of the new issue of Canadian Scrapbooker. This is my first time being published in Canadian Scrapbooker and I am so excited. Of course the theme was weddings and it features me and my lovely husband JC on our wedding day. It was such a special day for us, and we love how our photographer like to play things up and had a good sense of humor.


Have you ever thought about submitting your work it is very easy to do and who knows maybe you will be featured in the next issue. Every magazine has there own way of doing things, for CS they list what they are looking for on there site see here. Follow what the requirements are and send them a picture. If you are picked you will need to ship the original piece for them to shoot but you will receive it back and a FREE issue of the publication as a thank you for submitting.

How fantastic is that.

So check the New Submission Call For WINTER – Deadline July 15, 2011

Coming Next week...


I just ordered my new supplies for my Garden Tea Party coming at the end of this month. Everything is from our new 2011-2012 catalogue and I am so excited for its arrival tomorrow so I can get going on my projects for that day.


There are still sets available for this register here.


Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Whaaattttt!!!!!?????!!!!! How fabulous is that???? How fabulous are you!!!!! Congratulations! That is really wonderful. I know you've been published before (I remember that awesome feature of you and your work in Stampin' Success), but this is the mainstream, the big time, the big league! Wow. I will snap up an issue for sure and brag about knowing you :-)

studionoeight said...

Karen you always make me smile I so miss you and hope your doing well!