Friday, July 3, 2009

Pom Bitsy - Wedding Invitation

Lavender Lace Meets Pom Bitsy

Hello everyone Happy Friday! Well it has been awhile since I have posted a wedding invitation. I found this wonderful stamp set and papers called Wisteria Collection paper by BasicGrey which can be found here. I am so in love with this stamp set and paper so as you guessed I bought way to much of it. So there will be a variety of things coming in the next few weeks using this collection.

The following wedding invitation was created using Stampin' Up products and Wisteria Collection from BasicGrey.


Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Pocket Wedding Invitation with Belly band

Close-up of monogram and Pom Bitsy Stamp, so cute with a touch of glitter to give it some shimmer.



Close-up of reply card and belly band.



Close-up of interior or invitation text was done in Lavender Lace.




Close-up of outside of folder, this one is super easy to make.

Full view of invitation with belly band off.



Close-up of monogram and belly band.



Let's not forget the Save-the-Date card oh so cute.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm always in awe of your invitations. Your work is impeccably gorgous!
CC

Karen said...

This is gorgeous! I love how it's elegant, but not too stuffy, and whimsical and fun at the same time. This is really beautiful. If I got this invitation, I would know I was in for one fabulous event!