Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wedding Invitation - 5th Avenue Floral

Chocolate Wedding on 5th

I am so love'n the new 5th Avenue Floral stamp set from Stampin' Up NEW 2009 Spring and Summer Idea Book and Catalogue. There is something so 50's about it and when I combine it with Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White I just can't help but say yummmmmmmmmmmm!

With Wedding season just around the corner I couldn't help but make this invite. I can't wait till i get the matching Manhattan Flower Impressions Die which is designed to coordinate with the 5th Avenue Floral set. Tomorrow I hope to design a wedding program, name card and gift box.

Let me know what you think!

Wedding Belly Band


Wedding Invitation Folder


Wedding Invitation Inside with Map, Other Wedding Events and Wedding RSVP




7 comments:

10 Scrappy Fingers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

This is stunning! Is it wrong for me to want to get re-married, just so I could use this invitation????

Mandy said...

Such a gorgeous project! I love that set too although I have yet to get it. Thanks for always sharing beautiful things.
- Mandhy

Karine said...

Wow! Those are stunning... it's funny, as I was getting ready to post, I noticed Karen said EXACTLY what I wanted to say... these make someone want to get re-married (to the same guy, of course!)

Agnes Sim said...

OMG...this wedding invitation card is so awesome! i wish i can make wedding invitation card by my own

Christy said...

Do you provide these for weddings? Can I order them for my July 2010 wedding??? The are EXACTLY what I am looking for:)

Jackie Ray said...

beautiful! Is there a name for the fold/pocket technique that you used for the folder? I have been trying to find a tutorial for something similar and am going nuts! If you could be of any help, I'd greatly appreciate it.