Sunday, June 11, 2017

Oh So Eclectic 
with Eclectic Layers Thinlets Dies


This Thursday June 14 is my first Open House in 7 years and I must admit I am a little nervous. The usual stuff, will anyone come; will they like the cards that I have made. But then I remember how much I love to create and share, seeing the smiles when people accomplish their creation for the first time. One of the cards we are creating is using the stamp set “Oh So Eclectic” and the wonderful matching thinlets “Eclectic Layers” from the new 2017-18 catty.




Here is what you will need to create your own card:

Card stock:
Whisper white cards stock
Soft Sky card stock
Lemon Lime Twist card stock

Ink:
Berry Burst ink
Soft Sky ink
Basic Grey ink

Embellishments:
3/8 Classic Weave Ribbon Soft Sky
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Tools:
Aqua Painter
Stampin Dimensional
Stick Tape

Why not join me at my Open House and make this card and others and enjoy making new friends.

RSVP by June 13 to ensure there are enough supplies at studiono8@hotmail.com.

See you then!

J