Berry Christmas Stamp Set from Stampin' Up
Its hard to believe that its time for the annual Shoe Box Swap. This is such a fantastic event where demonstrators get together in our area and make each others cards.
The idea behind this is that you create a Christmas Holiday Card and cut everything (you don't make them) you need and enough supplies to make 10 + 1. Tables are set up 4 at a table where you leave your items for people to use. You skip your card and begin at the next and continue until you make 10 consecutive cards no skipping table you must do it in order. Basically if your card is # 7 you start at #8 and make the next 10.
Honestly this is so much fun and I always look forward to seeing what everyone has done.
Here is my submission for this year.
Supplies for this project are:
- Berry Christmas Stamp Set*
- SD Series Paper Christmas Cocoa Specialty Paper*
- Stampin' Up! Merry Details*
- Big Shot
- Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Real Red Card Stock,
- Old Olive, Soft Suede, Real Red Classic Ink
- Ribbon Originals Mistletoe Old Oliver and Whisper White*
- Scalloped Edge Punch
- Dazzeling Diamonds
- Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
* These items are from the Holiday Mini Catalogue on Sale Sept 1 - January 4, 2010
Hope this inspires you to create your own card using this stamp set!