Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Keepsake for Baby Evan

Welcome to the world little one ...

I got this great idea from the lovely Marlayne who hosted our Annual Xmas get together last December see here. We made these fantastic V-Day Scrapbooks which are absolutely so adorable to give as a gift. So I put on my thinking cap and thought hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

My good friend Laura and her absolutely darling husband Peter and their daughter Maddy welcomed baby Evan into the world on December 23 and I thought this would be the perfect thing to give them or should I say Evan as a welcome to the world. I didn't included photos I wanted Laura to add them and keep it as a keepsake. So when he gets older she can pass it off to him.

Here are a few images showing the outside and inside, once you have the structure you really can do anything with this, I added an insert that I put a personal message on so when they open it it has his full name and date of birth it is all about the details.

Super simple to make a great gift idea for anyone!






1 comment:

Linda:) said...

Hello. How did you make this? It's so doggone cute!