Shopping for Crop & Cruise
So today I spent the day shopping for products for one of the projects we will doing on our days at sea. I am all about the mini scrapbook and because of the amount of time we have I felt this would be a fun project to do that would not be overwhelming.
Everything will be pre-cut so there won't be any issues getting this project complete and with the extras (embellishments) you are going receive you can shake it up. I design the project but you can add your own personal style by adding or change things to what you like. I am here to guide you with design techniques that you can take with you.
The product line that I want to use is
The Pier by Crate Paper
My why I love this paper line
- the 50's colours and style
- the adorable summer icons
including popsicles, beach and pool must-haves, carousels, ice cream cones and balloons.
- the adorable kraft paper
- the gold accents to make the palette pop!
- the choice of embellishments
- the fact that it isn't just a beach theme
- the ability to add other product lines easily
- reminds me of when I was a kid (no I wasn't born in the 50's)
Be on the look out for different embellishments like
- chipboard slide frames,
- the clothes pins with gold designs,
- and of course, the paper!
- pin-wheels pin-wheels pin-wheels
- Thickers Funkidori so cool with little dots of gold
Look for more posts as I begin to design this class. I hope you enjoy what I chose for this Mini Scrapbook class be prepared for some fun and scrolling down will make you want to get out your flip-flops!!
Questions Regarding Travel
Stephanie Lough our Vacation Specialist at Pure Magic Vacations
Questions Regarding Events/Classes
Jo-Ann Pullen of www.studionoeight.com
|The Ephemera Pack|
The Pier Paper Pad 12"X12" 48/Sheets
24 Single-Sided Designs/2 Each