Monday, September 9, 2013

CARD CREATING - My Digital Studio (MDS) from Stampin' Up!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Some days all I want to do is create something and only embellish, not think to much just let it flow. Today's post is the result of one of those such days, just a card something not to complicated. 

I LOVE using Fabulous Florets they are simple yet beautiful add some pearls and we are done, simple.

Have you used MDS yet? It is my go to for when I want to be creative without pulling out all my tools. And it keeps my studio somewhat tidy.

When shooting thes pictures I choose natural light and got these wonderful orbs flooding light in beautiful circles all around, making the picture more dream like.




2 comments:

Louise Morris said...

This is such a beautiful card@ I keep going back to look at it!

Debbie said...

Lovely card. Isn't Pinterest grand? Thank you.