Monday, October 6, 2014

THE ART OF TEA - CHINA 2013

Tea for Two or Three or More...


I have to say another one of my favorite things I did while in China was tea tasting, yet another tourist thing but it was fun and amazing to see how different combinations of tea have amazing healing powers.

Many of these tourist spots are little hidden away areas you couldn’t find on your own unless you had a guide. I was absolutely amazed by the different senses and tastes. The following are some of the images that I took, during our instruction. I love the contrast with the glass and the tea leaves and the wood. I couldn't stop taking pictures!

NOTE: I also loved the paper bags they used when you bought tea (yes I bought some tea, a black tea and a flowering tea both of which are delicious) I was able to get a few of which I took apart to use on future pages.










No comments: