Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Bad I am Back

It has been so long since I last posted anything to my blog, I am so bad. Since then I have done so much with my craft room (photos will be posted soon), still organizing and trying to get things cleaned up. Over the summer I went to my first Stampin Up Convention in St. Lake City Utah and WOW it was fantastic. So much to do and see in 5 days. It was an experience like to other and I am looking forward to next year!

Stampin Up has had a new catalogue launch, with so much more accessories and stamps, and the introduction of the NEW BigShot and Decor Elements. Interested come to my Open House on Sunday October 19th from 1 - 5 p.m. and see what it is all about. Learn about all the New products, do some make-and-takes, win some free stuff and relax. RSVP at 613-271-7570. Bring a Friend!

Launch of my new website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joannpullen/ check out my upcoming classes, workshops and girls night. There is even online ordering available. All from your own home.

Xmas Workshops!


Check both my blog and my website in the coming weeks for ALL new workshops including:

  1. Cocktails and Crafts NEW
    For a spin on the stampin' home party, this is a perfect choice for those who like to be creative and socialize! This month, I'll pick the project and host so join me to complete a progressive scrapbook page perfect for your Summer pics. The fee is $10 to cover supplies. Orders are welcome, but not required. Register by October 11, 2008 (If you would like to host next month, contact me. Your group can pick the project and schedule the date.) Friday October 17, 2008 My place RSVP 613-271-7570. BYOB

  2. Create-a-Calendar 2009
    Join me and make a calendar that is so pretty you will want to make two and keep one for yourself! TBD

  3. 2nd Annual Stamp-a-Stack Workshop
    Back after such a hugh success. In the workshop you will make 10 - 20 or 30 cards including envelopes. TBD

  4. All About Tags
    In this workshop you will make tags for all your gift giving. TBD

  5. Bake and Make
    Thinking of giving home baked goods as gifts this year? This workshop will help to put the WOW in your gift giving. You will design, gift bags, boxes, tins, cookie jars and tags etc. TBD

  6. Jewelery with a gift bag
    TBD

  7. Silk Scarf and Gift Bag and Tag
    TBD

  8. Xmas T-shirt (NEW)
    TBD

Here is a new project that I just finished for a co-worker that is having a baby.

Baby Shower Diaper Cake
This cake used 120 (14-22 lbs) diapers, and cake cardboard cake plate from Bulk Barn. Very easy to make using elastics that you will be hiding using the paper bands. Used ALL Stampin Up products except for the DS paper.

No comments: