Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SNEAK PEEK NO. 4 Demonstrator 2010 Wedding Invitation Workshop


Wedding Invitation Design No. 4

When I was first sent this stamp set as one of the two sets that I was asked to use for my article in Stampin' Success August 2009 seen here, I didn't know what I was going to do. But since then I have used this for two weddings, thank you cards.
I love its simple, graceful, elegant lines. It screams for you to use simple cream colours, like off whites, beige's etc. but I wanted to make it bold and bright! By doing so I have shown another way it can be used that is different then what was featured in August 2009 Stampin' Success and the Idea book and Catalogue. Once again showing the versatility of Stampin' Ups stamps, paper and inks.

Featured Stamp Set: Wedding Sweet, Sweet Swirls

Featured Colours: Whisper White, Lavender Lace, Versamark TM and Certainly Celery

Learn more about my upcoming workshop here.

No comments: