Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stampin Up's Occasions Mini Catalogue is Here!

Valentine Cuties - Using Stampin' Up's Love Bandit

I'm in love In love with this cute little stamp set. For the past 3 years I have been making Valentines that I sell at work, last year I sold about 20 at $4 per. I work in high tech and understand the male last minute theory on shopping. I leave these at the microwave with a don't forget sign, they have to eat right? LOL! Anyway here are some cute little critters to spark your heart.






Enjoy!

1 comment:

Melissa Buecher said...

How fun! I love your layouts for these cards. What a great idea to sell them at work to all the procrastinators! I love your work and wish I could come to your wedding workshop! It's only 1,500 miles away. Thanks for sharing your amazing talents.