Thursday, September 30, 2010

Creative Escape Weekend Retreat - Oct 1 – 3, 2010 Le Viceroy Auberge & Spa

This weekend I will be attending an event that I have been looking forward to since the beginning of the summer "The Creative Escape Weekend Retreat". This event is going to be so much fun not only are we staying at a fantastic place see here but its a weekend just being creative and relaxing.

We also get:

  • A Fabulous Goodie bag with $60 in Stampin' Up! product from the Fall Holiday Mini catalogue.
  • We'll design fabulous make and takes that you will make using your goodie bag products!
  • Two breakfasts, one 4 course Lunch and a 5 course dinner!!
  • Access to the Nordic Baths on Saturday from 4 – 7 pm!! Spa Treatments available for extra fees
  • A Candy Bar to help the creative juices flow! lol!
  • Pillow gifts throughout the weekend
  • 4 demonstrations during the weekend
  • 4 optional classes (for additional fees)
  • Space to work on your creative projects! 2 people per 6" table
  • Draws for fabulous Stampin' Up! products from the holiday mini.

Use of our Stampin' Up! inks, punches, stamps, Big Shot and dies!!!

Plus I get to spend a weekend with friends I have met through Stampin Up, and do nothing but have fun!

To help get myself in the mood I decided to create a little something for each person who is attending so I came up with a these cute little vintage treat boxes all using Stampin Up products. I like to call it the Late Night Emergency Snack Attack. These treats are full of everything you need for a sugar fix, all you need is a glass of cold ice milk. See the recipe here.

I made enough for 40 people and baked 6 trays of Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars and trust me my husband has been enjoying one almost every night I have been making them. So if you are attending this weekend retreat don't for get to get your little treat!


Late Night Emergency Snack Attack Just Aadd Milk



What I used:

  • Riding Hood Red, Crumble Cake, Very Vanilla Card Stock
  • Riding Hood Red, Early Expresso ink
  • Lover Letter Designer Series Paper
  • Decorative Label Extra-Large (mini), Modern Label Extra-Large, Petal Card Extra-Large Double Punch
  • 5/8 Satin Ribbon Expresso
  • Artistic Etchings, Notably Ornate, Bella Toile Stamps
  • Antique Brads, Basic Rhinestones

No comments: