Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas Lodge DVD Case Cards


It's Looking a Lot Like Christmas Workshop Time! 

Every year I so look forward to doing my Christmas Workshops, and I think in secret so does my husband cause he gets the left over treats! 

I love this time of year, still a little warm out during the day and cool at nights. Colours are changing the smells in the air are crisp and fresh. And of course there is crafting!

Another one of my favorite things is always the new Holiday Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up. I am never disappointed by the new stamps, paper or embellishments and this year is no different. With the new mini are new workshops using everything new. For me there is nothing better than having a group of ladies over during the holiday season and creating wonderful projects.There will be something for everyone! From my Tags Tags and more Tags Class or my NEW Christmas Lodge DVD Cards and Case and lets not forget the popular Christmas Scrap booking Tin great as a gift of even just for yourself. All class are prepaid, and ready to assemble.


Over the next month or so I will be posting my workshops for November. Each workshop is chalked full of fun projects that will amaze you.

Christmas Lodge DVD Cards & Case - Workshop

Christmas Lodge DVD Case with 6 Cards
  
Stitched Stocking Card Using Stocking Builder Punch and
Frostwood Lodge DS Paper and Furry Folk
Christmas Lodge Happy Holidays Card using
Frostwood  Lodge DS Paper

Furry Folk with Have a Seat Stamp Sets

For those who are advanced in their craft making I will be doing one of my favorites Xmas Tree Center Piece Workshop as here for last years!

Last years Christmas Tree Table Center Piece
using Candy Cane DS paper from Stampin' Up!

Another favorite was my Deck the Halls Scrapbook Tin - Workshop, so pretty and fun to make it will make an absolutely one of a kind gift, for anyone just add photos.  
Last years Deck the Halls Scrap booking Tin Workshop

And least we forget Tin of Tags - Workshop If your new too scrapping or paper crafting this would be the workshop for you. Simple yet full of wow power that you will think you have been crafting for years!

Last years popular Tin of Tags - Workshop

1 comment:

Patti D. said...

Oooh, sounds like fun. Can't wait to hear details!