Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Domestic Goddess Personalized Cookbook

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday, only 6 more days till I leave for Tuscany! I am starting to get excited but still so much to do till I leave. Projects to finish, blog to prepare, cleaning up my studio (like I ever get to that) and pack, yes I still have not packed.

Today's project came to me as soon as the new catalogue came out. I don't know about you guys but I fell madly in love with the new designer series paper Domestic Goddess! I love anything to do with cooking and this paper was just the right recipe for my next project a personalized cookbook!

I have been working on this project for months now, constantly taking a look to see what I can improve or take away but I just love everything about it.

Vellum front cover.


For this project you will need the following:

  • My Digital Studio (MDS)
  • Domestic Goddess Designer Series Paper
  • Card stock: Vellum, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey,
    Calypso Coral and Whisper White
  • Chipboard 12 x 12
  • Envelopes all Sizes Whisper White
  • Cellophane Bags
  • Ink: Vellum, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Calypso Coral and Whisper White
  • Ribbon: 3/8 Ruffled Ribbon Pool Party, Baker's Twine White,
  • Now Your Cooking Stamp Set
  • From the Kitchen Of Stamp Set
  • Homegrown Stamp Set
  • Vintage Trinkets
  • Mini Library Clips
  • Brads Antique
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Scallop Oval Punch
  • Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
  • 1" Circle Punch
  • Round Label Punch
  • Scallop Edge Border Punch
  • Petite Pennants Builder Punch
  • Itty Bitty Shapers Punch Pack
  • Petite Pocket Bigz XL Dies
  • Top Note Die Bigz Dies
  • Binding machine, or your local Staples or other local printing company

Open the velum to reveal the
personalized front cover.

Inside cover personalized.

Adding envelopes allows for recipes
to be stored that have been passed
down through the years!

Appertizers and Beverages Section.

Another fun pocket page with slide in pocket,
tabs for each section.
  
Breads Muffins and More Section.
 
Breakfast and Brunch Dishes Section

Shopping List Notes
Back Cover again you can personalize and give as
gift and Date and sign when you gave it.

Book open flat with recipes cards that you
can tape into book or glue so simple.

I hope todays project inspires you to create your own cookbook for yourself or for a gift.

No comments: