Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Say Happy I Do Day With Elegant Eggplant

Well today is a busy day here at the studio, lots of doctor appointments, lunch and shopping trip for the last items on my list before my trip.

Today's post is a wedding from across the pond in lovely England. One thing about working for a high tech company is you have working peers in other countries that become long time friends. Though I no longer work for this company I am proud that the best thing I took away are those friendships and continue to enjoy the events in their lives.

The inspiration for this page was truly the beautiful images of Judith on her wedding day. The soft lilac of her dress, the colours of her roses in her bouquet and even right down to her sexy stylish shoes. Just BEAUTIFUL!

Congradulations JU JU you look marvelous!

Happy I so To You Judith.

I absolutly love these flowers they remind me
of Judith shoes and seriously the beading matchs
the layout like I picked it just for this
occasion, but I didn't.

Close-up of the Jewelery pin,
it doesn't always need to be something
from the scrapbooking section of a craft store.

1 comment:

Erika Clark said...

Just stunningly gorgeous, as usual!