Friday, October 23, 2009

Minimal Guidance Gets the Best Results

My Cousins Creation - It's a piece of ART

I love it when people say "I can't or I don't know what to do?" for me it comes simple "creating" that is. I have been doing it for so long and so often that it's like breathing for me so sometimes I forget others are not as comfortable or able to just let themselves go. My theory is give them a few minutes and a few simple directions and there is no stopping them.

While my cousin was down for surgery, we simple had to do some crafting I mean what better therapy! For this project I basically just gave a few hints but basically didn't want to direct, or say try this or that I wanted her to do what she wanted. Give a girl some bling and who knows what will happen. So in honour of my cousin here is her piece of art, that whomever gets it should really be framing it.

No comments: