Saturday, October 24, 2009

OPEN HOUSE SNEAK PEAK

Still trying to Decided Whether to Come or Not?
Maybe this Will Change Your Mind!



I just love the Stampin' UP Fancy Favours bigz XL die, it was one of the first things on my wish list when the new catalogue came out. Also featured is Snow Buddies one of the Level 2 stamp sets you can earn for FREE by hosting a qualifying workshop. This stamp set is part of the exclusive Holiday Mini Catalogue so it is a limited time offer see here for the Mini

At my Open House a week from Sunday you will being making this cute little bag just one of my Make and Takes being offered. What a great way to package up some home made goodies, or add some tissue and you can put a gift inside or even better use it with a tea light that is nonflammable. I found a great deal at Costco, they are less than 50 cents each plus you get extra batteries! The ideas are endless and if you come to my workshop you can make it for FREE!

Join me for my "Welcome Me to the Neighbourhood OPEN HOUSE"

You will make
  1. 1 Xmas Card with envelope,
  2. 2 Xmas Tags with envelopes, and
  3. Small Gift Bag

plus food and door prizes.

Learn about my up coming Xmas, Wedding, Big Shot and Scrap booking Workshops. See a demonstration of Stampin’ Up’s NEW “My Digital Studio! Book a Workshop* and WIN.

Bring a friend and you could WIN!**

Lots of fun to be had!

DATE: Sunday Nov. 1st,

TIME: 2 - 4 p.m.

PLACE: 144 Patterson Cres. Carleton Place, Ontario

PHONE: (613) 257-3751 or e-mail me at studiono8@hotmail.com

RSVP: by Friday October 30 ***Supplies are limited reserve your space Today!*

*Book a workshop choose a FREE gift NOTE: prize awarded at booked workshop.
**Valid for second ticket for Door Prize Draw
***Supplies are based on number of registered guests, if you don‘t register you or your guest supplies might not be available. So don’t forget to register today!

Check out my blog studiono8 for idea’s, workshops and bring out your creative side.
Shop online 24 / 7 ship directly to your home at:
http://www.joannpullen.stampinup.net/


3 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

Love this idea, Jo-Ann! Looks fun to make, give, or receive!

Patti MacLeith said...

Ever so sweet bag.

The Paper Craft Artist "e" said...

So cute! And very frosty looking too!! I could just imagine them sitting at each place setting at a dinner with the guest's name and a little treat inside! Hmmm might have to start saving my penies to get one of those! *giggle*