Monday, June 14, 2010

Artistic Etchings - Amour

Love Having the Baja Breeze Back Now Can Stop Hoarding It!

OK yesterday was such a fun day, I am proud to say that I finished another wedding invitation and can't wait to share it with you! But we must wait until the bride has a chance to send them out before posting to ensure that her guest are the first to see them. For the past few days I have been obsessed with Because I Care stamp so I thought I would take a breather and wear out another stamp that I pre-ordered Artistic Etchings which is part of Shelli's Signature Collections.

I love the Eiffel Tower in this set, I seem to be collecting anything these days to do with old Paris, jewellery, postcards, anything really. Here is my first card using this stamp set and again my colours are very simple, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze (thank god it came back now I don't have to hoard my paper) Early Espresso. I also used gold embossing powder, which is a first as I prefer silver but for some reason this needed to be gold, what do you think?

I also used our new ribbon 1/8 taffeta ribbon in of course Early Espresso and the Modern Extra Large Tab Punch.


Enjoy!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, I've decided you're my daily eye-candy. I'll hit your blog first to get my fix of goodies to look at :-) Gorgeous card. I love that stamp set and I can't wait to have time to play with it.
CC

Allison said...

This is gorgeous! I love the way you combined all these sets! I too am so glad baja breeze is back!

Julie Marshall said...

Beautiful, beautiful card! I love the colors you paired this set with. TFS!

Rebecca said...

thanks for sharing...I gave you credit on my blog for the cards I made.