Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sonya & Andrew Wedding June 2010

Have I said how much I love working with brides and when possible the groom? It has probably been awhile since I posted wedding designs and the reason why is I want to make sure that each couples invitations get to their guest first. This way it is a secret, and know one knows.

Sonya and Andrew were referred to me by a good friend and I was very excited to work with them. Both Sonya and Andrew are very low key, they were not looking for glitz and glamour more peaceful, relaxed, and natural. They are not hard core nature nuts but they love the peacefulness of it.

I like to meet with the bride and if at all possible the groom to discuss their wishes first before I do anything. I like to hear about how they meet, when they feel in love and what their plans are for their wedding. Sonya and Andrew have planned a beautiful outdoor wedding in the beautiful town of Almonte, Ontario. The venue is simple, using what mother nature herself has given to us as their background. For their invitation they went with soft greens, browns with a simple satin ribbon. A small tree at the top says it all nothing more, and though they did want the glitz and glamour, its simple elegance shines through.

Even their message says it all...

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is to love and to be loved in return"
- Nat King Cole

Congratulations you two, I will be thinking of you on your wedding day!




Wedding Information and Wedding RSVP

Close-up of their personal monogram.
All wrapped up with a bow and ready to go.

1 comment: