Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Because I Care - Simply Adorned Jewelry

OK I promise not to bore you anymore with this stamp set, but I can't help myself. Here is a piece I did for the Simply Adorned Jewelry. I used the 1 1/2" w x 2" h Beveled Glass Front Simply Adorned Charm and the 34" Simply Adorned Chain for this project.

Here is the recipe:

Stamp Set: Because I Care

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze

Ink: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso (also Stampin' Write Marker Baja Breeze and Early Espresso)

Accessories: Textured Impressions Vintage Wallpaper, Stampin' Dimensional, Kraft 3/8 Taffeta Ribbon, 1 1/2" w x 2" h Beveled Glass Front Simply Adorned Charm and the 34" Simply Adorned Chain.


8 comments:

Karine said...

Wow, that just looks so perfect!

Bonnie said...

I like this one even more than the last one you showed me :)

Karen said...

This is gorgeous!!! (BTW, your posts could NEVER be boring!!!)

Monica Hornof said...

I absolutely LOVE it Jo-Ann!

Marjorie Gibson said...

I don't think anyone could find your use of this stamp set "boring". Your work is gorgeous! I just bought my first charm and now will be casing your insert. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing your work.

Allison said...

This is beautiful! Love it!

Kim McGillis said...

I want one of these, simply gorgeous Jo-Ann as always... You are so creative!

Michelle said...

Beautiful