Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Because I Care - 12 x12 Scrapbooking Swap

This coming weekend I am going to Stampin' Retreat that Kim Assaly is hosting this weekend see here. What is Riverfront Stampin' Retreat? Well first of all it is fun fun fun where we learn 24 stampin' techniques, by the riverfront view of Kim's Stampin' Studio. This retreat includes a 6×6 linen album, page protectors inserts, supplies & step by step instructions on how to create the samples. With some samples include the new in colors/color renovation & stamp sets from the preview 2010-2011 catalogue. I attended last years and I was blown away by how much I learned and how much fun I had so of course I had to attend this years retreat.

With the retreat we are also doing a swap, a full 12 x 12, a full card and a 3D swap. I have signed up for 2 of these 12 x 12 and the full card swap. Here is my swap page that I will be giving using the New level one stamp set Because I Care and the Medallion Background stamp.

Here is my recipe for this page:

Stamp Set: Because I Care

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Easy Espresso

Ink: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso (also Stampin' Write Marker Early Espresso, Old Olive, Baja Breeze)

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensional, Kraft 5/8 Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Decor Stencils Mostly Vintage, Cutter Kit, Sanding Blocks, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Dazzling Diamonds, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Blender Pens, Sponge Daubers, Linen Thread, Modern Label Extra-Large and Two-way Glue Pen.

Full page 12 x 12


Close-up of flower and hand writing.


Close-up of stenciling


Close-up of ribbon flowers and medallion.


1 comment:

britcanadagal said...

Yeah!!! so beautiful... I'm so glad you opted to do the swaps... now I get to take home your beautiful samples.