Saturday, June 12, 2010

Because I Care

WOW Stampin' Up! has Done it Again!

Yesterday was a day of celebration, fun and great times with good friends. The launch of Stampin' Ups! anticipated Idea Book and Catalog was finally here. And it was well worth the wait. As a demonstrator I get a sneak peak as to what is to come and a opportunity to purchase a limited number of items prior to being able to order. Just one of the many perks as a demonstrator.

Yesterday my pre-order arrived and I was super excited because that meant the girls that came to my Wine and Chocolate Fondue Catalog party could also do some Make and Takes. Let me tell you we had a ball, first we ended up having martini's instead of wine which kinda tells you what mood we were in. The giggles and oh my goshes as we browsed the catalog to the this is so yummmm as we drank our White Chocolate Truffle martini's, and then to our Cosmo's. Then we got down to business of making some cards and let loose using both Because I Care which is a Level 3 Hostess Set and Artistic Etchings both are absolutely beautiful. Today I am posting the Because I Care card and tomorrow the other using Artistic Etchings which I absolutely fell in love with also!

Here is the recipe for this card:

Stamp Set: Because I Care

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze

Ink: Baja Breeze, Easy Espresso (also Stampin' Write Marker Baja Breeze and Easy Espresso, Wild Wasabi)

Assessories: Textured Impressions Vintage Wallpaper, Modern Label Extra-Large, Hemp Twine (natural), Stampin' Dimensional

Close-up for this I wanted to seperate the text "because" and I care so it stood out more.


3 comments:

CeeCee said...

Oh, so stunning! I love the color combination and that little thread going through is just the perfect touch. Well done!
CC

Allison said...

Beautiful! Can't wait til my stuff arrives!

Julie Marshall said...

So pretty...I love these colors for this set! TFS.